*** WARNING: Possible Spoiler Alert
I admit it…I am a bit of a TV addict. I actually prefer watching television shows over movies. There’s something about looking forward to a show week after week instead of a movie that I know will end in 1.5 hours or in some cases 3 hours. Nevertheless, season finales are upon us and my tv schedule is now entering summer mode. Here’s hoping that all my shows will actually be renewed for another season.
– Chuck : He’s the intersect again. It was expected as the show revolves on him being the intersect. His newly acquired kung fu skills though will prove to be an interesting change for next season.
– The Closer: Kyra Sedgwick’s character is very likeable not to mention Provenza and Flynn provide the comic relief amidst the seriousness of their cases.
– 24: Jack Bauer…nuff said
– NCIS: Mark Harmon is just getting sexier with age…hehe
– Scrubs: I’m a huge Scrubs fan. I’ve seen all the episodes yet I still watch the reruns; however, ever since it moved to ABC it just isn’t as funny as it used to be. Unfortunate really. I have a feeling it may not be renewed especially since Zack Braff is leaving the show. Can’t wait to see the finale tonight though.
– Better Off Ted: A new comedy on ABC that deals with the hilarity surrounding the employees of Veridian Dynamics, a fictional research company.
– Bones: One of my all-time favourite shows. The cases are compelling and the Temperance-Booth sexual chemistry is unlike any I’ve seen on TV. I believe that the long awaited “kiss” between them will only occur once they are ready to end the show for good. I actually like seeing the sexual tension on the show. It’s believable for them to have it for this long.
– Grey’s Anatomy: On certain occasions, this show had displayed events that made me ashamed to be a follower of the show yet I catch myself giving it chance after chance. It’s annoying to be hooked on a show that at times, should not be on primetime.
– Ugly Betty: One of the shows wherein I actually like every character.
– Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles: Unfortunately, it may not be renewed for another season. Such a sad plight for a good show.
– The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency: A new show on HBO set in Botswana. Jill Scott is perfect for the role as a naive and loveable detective. It’s based on books written by Alexander McCall Smith and I can’t wait to read it.