– Purchased generic baby wipes for Simon (we have started to call him Simey for short) so I can wipe his paws and butt after being outside. Having a starving student mindset, I also cut the wipes up in half, one for his AM walk and the other for his PM walk, to stretch the buck…all of the $1.50 for 42 wipes.
– In a couple of weeks, we are probably going to purchase flea prevention products for Simey. Sun City is slowly getting warm which means flea and tick season is approaching. Once again, an ounce of prevention is worth a lb of cure.
– Lately, there has been a lot of talk about legalizing marijuana. I contemplated blogging about it, but somehow I just could not bear to be political this morning. People need to ease up and stop demanding so many things at once. Obama does not have a magic wand. Relax. He hasn’t even been president for a year!
– I have to transcribe my mock interview session today. I’m not looking forward to it. Not to mention, good ol best partner in the world did not include her interview on the VHS copy she gave me. This means that in order to provide an accurate critique of her counseling skills I would have to rely solely on my memory. Luckily, I have the audio for both the interviews so at least I’m not completely SOL. I cannot wait for this to be over. *sigh*
– I admit it. I finally caved in and signed up for Twitter. Sadly, I did not really have an epiphany about my decision. I just woke up one day and said hey why not!
– Catguy, one of Mr Shell’s friend from work, gave us a slow cooker over the weekend. These past couple of months, I’ve been on the fence regarding purchasing one. My mom does not like them and has advised me against buying one. She said it will make the apartment smell like food all day. Isn’t this supposed to be a plus? Besides, I would not mind coming home to the illusion of a home cooked meal waiting for me.
– Hives are doing much better. The 4 drugs really helped with the itchiness which means my arms are not permanently covered in calamine lotion. *cross fingers*