– Ethics was as interesting as it was dry. The discussions did not disappoint. Prof exceeded my expectations. Presence of the token annoying and condescending classmate. What else can one ask for in an ethics class?
– ‘Twas the Week of Shell. Animal rescue lady and a classmate shared the wonderfully common name of Shell [of course, in real life the name is not Shell 🙂 ]
– Informed that imminent career falls under the “recession proof” category. Networked future connections in aforementioned career. Contemplated, and still contemplating, a life altering step that could resolve certain issues I am having at the moment.
– Desperately seeking a vcr. Videotaped mock session was placed in a vhs instead of dvd by partner. As of today, still empty-handed.
– Slowly improving in replacing Cdn spelling with American spelling.
– Saw his pic online. There was something about his smile. He was just so adorable. First phone call seemed hopeful. Two days later, he came to visit us. Mr Shell and I did not need any convincing and finalized the paperwork. He became officially a member of the World of Shell today. His name is Simon and he is a chihuahua mix.