Dr. Abel was very kind recently and added my link to his Blogroll Amnesty Day post so I have decided to pay it forward. The premise behind Blogroll Amnesty Day is to write a post with links to five blogs that have smaller traffic than mine. Now, I do not think it is possible to have smaller traffic than my blog so my list will comprise of wonderful blogs that may or may not have super ginormous traffic to their blogs. I could be wrong, of course. Regardless, I enjoy reading these blogs and hope you will too.
1. Neurosciencegirl – a neuroscience graduate student writing about life in general. i was an avid reader a few years back and upon my return to blogosphere i’m back to reading her adventures.
2. Mindful-Mumblings – a clinical psych student cruising through life accompanied by her two parrots. a pleasant addition to my blogosphere.
3. The Blog that Ate Manhattan – a physician with wonderful recipes. she always has yummy pics of her dishes.
4. From RP to LA to VA 2.0 – a fellow Filipino blogger writing about life experiences. one of my crossover fbook-blogworld peeps.
5. Unbalanced Reaction – assistant prof at x college in y city. her posts are always fun to read. i would’ve liked to have her as a prof.