Last week was spent recovering from the flu and studying for my finals. These past couple of days were devoted to baking and wrapping the baked goodies to be handed out to friends. Due to this hecticness, I am taking the easy way out. Here’s my first blog meme.
5. Name five favourite Christmas songs.
– all I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey
– last Christmas by WHAM
– 12 days of Christmas
– the first noel
– I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus
4. Name four gifts you plan to buy bought for others.
– House dvd set
– bath and body works products
– magazine subscription
– electric toothbrush
3. Name three things you would like for Christmas
– a new desk
– a laptop
– an ipod shuffle
2. What two places do you plan to be during Christmas?
– it will be either at my Aunt’s house or at my parents’ house depending on who decides to host the family Christmas party
1. What is one important person, place, or thing you love about Christmas?
– despite the possible drama that could arise at any moment during family events I still look forward to spending Christmas with my family. it is the one time of the year that I get to spend time with my parents.
*** part of RBJ December Collaboration Project ***
my Christmas bars: (yes, I’m pretty horrible at cutting squares evenly)